Welcome to the Mighty Hearts Project community. This community was founded by owners of dogs who have benefited from mitral valve repair surgery performed in Versailles, France with Dr. Masami Uechi, Dr. Jean-Hugues Bozon, and Dr. Sabine Bozon and their teams.
Feel free to ask questions, discuss your stories and experiences, share articles and/or research on advanced treatments for mitral valve disease, and participate in conversations. Please be respectful to all members and their opinions. Members who are unable to follow this rule will be removed from the group. Rules of engagement are as follows:
- The exchange of information does not replace veterinary exams and/or care. If you are in doubt, get it checked out.
- Please do not post advertisements for products you are selling.
- While we have every sympathy for dogs needing homes, lost dogs, fundraising for care, causes, etc., this is not the group to be posting in.
- Please take the time to read all of the comments on a particular thread before adding yours so that you are not repeating advice or adding advice after a question has already been answered.
- Do not post questions about why a post was deleted or someone was banned from the group.
- If you see a post that does not belong in the group, please report it to an administrator directly.
- We are a public group so think before you post.
Group administrators are:
- Nate Estes
- Liz Margin
- Marla McAlpine
- Kari Puzzullo
- Kim Schoenauer
- Virginia Schoenauer
- Kaori Tomaru
If you have any questions about the group, contact an administrator directly via private message.
Thank you for taking the time to read our rules of engagement.
Please visit our Mighty Hearts Project website to learn more about mitral valve repair surgery, and to discover the latest information on MVD research.
-- Mighty Hearts Project Community Administrator Team